Looking to order macarons to add to your offerings? We supply macarons to a wide range of companies from Harvey Nichols to small delis, catering companies across the UK, cafes, restaurants and event venues.
There is no cost to sign up for a wholesale account, but you must complete the following steps:
1. Create an account
2. Request that we convert your account to a wholesale account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Include your business name and website.
4. After your application has been approved, every order you place must meet criteria set out below in order to qualify for the wholesale discount.
Please note you must be signed in to your wholesale account to get the great discount we offer to wholesale customers.
1. Log in to the website.
2. Click on ‘Macarons’ on the menu header. Choose how many of each flavour you would like and add to basket. Then click, ‘Continue shopping’.
3. To add packaging on to your order, go into ‘Packaging’ and add the boxes you need to your basket.
4. When ready, continue to the checkout.
Orders must be placed before 6pm on Monday to be delivered that week.
Where emergency orders are needed, we can try to deliver within two days subject to kitchen capacity.
Our minimum order quantity is 100 macarons with no set minimum per flavour i.e. 5 orange, 70 raspberry and 25 lemon.
Prices set for wholesale customers are already set at a discounted rate. A further discount is made when a customer orders 200 or more macarons.
Shipping is free for orders totalling £200 and above.
Bespoke colour macarons tailored for a wholesale customer do not cost the same as a normal macaron.
A first time wholesale customer will be asked to pay by card at the checkout.
For future orders, please choose the bank deposit option.
With your delivery, you will be issued an invoice. Payment must be made within seven days of date of invoice.
Customers within Edinburgh city centre will qualify for local delivery free of charge. Please select the local pick up option when checking out.
Local deliveries are made on a Thursday.
Deliveries for outside of Edinburgh are sent using Parcelforce next day delivery service. Delivery is free for orders over £200.
Parcels are sent out on a Thursday to arrive on a Friday unless there is provision in the kitchen to send them out earlier in which case we will notify the customer.
Please do not select first class delivery on checkout. This option is for direct customer sales only.